Copyright © 2017 Nanuet Black and Gold Club. All rights reserved.
The Black and Gold Club was originally founded in the spring of 1965. It was organized by a group of interested parents and citizens of Nanuet with the intention of supporting the school, the student athletes and the community. This mission continues today and the club is always looking for new ideas and people who are willing to help. Meetings are held the second Wednesday of every month and everyone is welcome to attend.
- Donated to the Girls Basketball program
- Donated to the Wrestling program for new equipment
- Donated to the Cheerleaders
- Purchased new tents that teams can borrow for events
- With Nanuet Music Partners, purchased a new Knight Mascot costume
- Provided 50% of the funds for the multi purpose scoreboard on The Jerry Leo Memorial Field
- Provided funding to the Cheerleaders to help pay for a coach choreographer for upcoming competitions.
- Donated to two Eagle Scout projects taking place on the school grounds
- Paid for the revitalization and painting of the shed near the track and Jerry Leo Memorial Field
- Donated the funds for a new scoreboard on the Nanuet Little League Majors field with The Hall of Fame and Conklin Scholarship Fund
- Provided funding for a new PA system in the main Gym
- Provided funding and manpower to renovate the press box at the Jerry Leo Memorial Field
- Provided funding for the Varsity Girls Basketball coach to assist getting the JV & Varsity players new warm-ups
- Provided funding to the Varsity Cheerleaders to help pay for a coach/choreographer for a winter competition
- Provided funding to help pay for a new portable pitching mound
Hugh Gassner Fire Company
South Spring Valley Fire Dept.
26 Red Schoolhouse Road , Suite 2P
Chestnut Ridge, NY 10977
2016 - 2017 Board Members
President - Michael Castello
Vice President - Nancy MacRobbie
Treasurer - Deb Sassoon
Secretary - Monica Whalen
Corresponding Secretary - Chris MacRobbie
2013 - 2014 Board Members